Sunday 23 November 2014

COME RAIN OR SHINE...









I have showed some serious blogging dedication this weekend as believe it or not it was actually pouring it down when I took these photos today, always handy that rain doesn't actually show up in a pictures. Being super busy during the week means I have to be really organised and get all my blogging done on the weekends whatever the weather! That is the only downside to blogging, I literally don't have a weekend anymore! Its a good thing I love my blog and all my followers so much that it doesn't matter :)

I have gone for a bit of monochrome today as I am so in love with this jacket from Lauren Pope's range for InTheStyle. Its so effortlessly stylish, perfect worn like this or even just over jeans and a white tee.

Boots: Schuh (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.